Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Green Kitchen Smoothies Healthy and Colorful Smoothies for Everyday



I made 2 more recipes from the book 'Green Kitchen Smoothies' Healthy and Colorful Smoothies for Everyday by David Frenkiel & Luise Vindahl.

I made the Chia Pudding on pg 28.  While I did like it, I much prefer the Cinnamon Chocolate Chia Pudding we make from the Joy of Kosher 28 Day Challenge even though I am not a fan of chocolate.

Next I made the Chia & Raspberry Pudding on pg 70.  Can you see a theme here?  I didn't have any raspberries so I substituted blackberries.  I really liked this one but then I like coconut.  Daughter does not like coconut so while she does like the pudding, next time we would cut the coconut down from 3 tbsp to 1 tbsp & see how that goes.  It is rather coconut-y with the 3 tbsp of coconut.

I was not able to get to the Mango & Chia Parfait on pge 64 but will try in the near future.

Left:  Chia Pudding   Middle:  Chia & Raspberry Pudding    Right: Cinnamon Chocolate Chia Pudding

This book 'Green Kitchen Smoothies' Healthy and Colourful Smoothies for Everday by David Frenkiel & Luise Vindahl is definitely a great book.  It is one that I will be using on a regular basis.
---
Juleigh




No comments:

Post a Comment